Lee's Summit PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Having a successful rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge. Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience. We have been providing quality management & rental services since 1989, are family owned and will always treat your home like our home.Contact us for a Quote
Contact us for a Quote
What sets us apart from other Lee's Summit PROPERTY MANAGERS
years in business taking care of your investment
days per week our phones are answered by real people
eviction rate - happy tenants = happy owners!
number of average vacant days between renters
leases written throughout our years in business
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US?
- We efficiently and successfully manage over $200 million in real estate investments for our clients.
- You will be assigned one of our professional property managers.
- Our leasing agents show properties 7 days a week.
- The majority of our business is conducted using web based tools, including electronic agreements, direct deposits, monthly statements and more.
- We collect and process over $7 million in rents for our clients each year.
- We are able to show the home while you still live there. Vacant homes are not good for your cash flow, your property or our reputation so we want to find you a qualified renter as quickly as possible.
- We have a large professional network in the Lee's Summit area to locate qualified renters.
- We do not sell homes or do commercial leasing. Our full attention is dedicated to leasing and maintaining your residential property.
- We are licensed and active members in the national and local board of Realtors and in the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). These organizations ensure ethical business practices and provide ongoing education for professional property management companies.
- Your home will be professionally advertised on popular rental websites including Zillow, Trulia, HotPads and more.
What we do as your Lee's Summit PROPERTY MANAGER
Do you know what hidden costs hide in your investment property? Cost of vacancies, higher maintenance costs, higher renter turnover from poor management, below market rent rates, being able to talk to someone live. It isn’t just about the management and leasing fees - partner with a Property Manager you can trust to take care of all your needs!
Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools and online owner portal, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment.
In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will shield you from the stress and re-rent the property promptly.
Find out how much your home will rent for FREE RENTAL ANALYSIS
CALL 913.270.1053 OR ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
What does our Free Rental Analysis & Report help you with?
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
- Gain Crucial Insight Into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
Know you are protected OUR GUARANTEES
RENT YOUR HOME IN 3 WEEKS GUARANTEEWe’ll rent your home in 3 weeks or less...or you’ll get a month of management for free!
6 MONTH TENANT GUARANTEEIf a tenant must be removed, we will replace them for free up to 6 months.
PAY FOR RESULTS GUARANTEEPay us only after you get results. You don’t pay us a dime until your property is rented.
Are you thinking about INVESTING IN Lee's Summit RENTAL PROPERTY?
Learn more about what makes Lee's Summit a great market for rental management and how we can help you get started!Investor Services
About Lee's Summit
Growth of the town can be studied through historic Sanborn Maps, which document building types and uses in the city during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
In 1912, R.A. Long, the owner of a lumber company, began building his estate, named Longview Farm, on the western edge of the city and into part of Kansas City. When complete, it had a mansion, five barns and 42 buildings in the 1,700 acres (6.9 km2). (Moses Metheny, the great-grandfather of jazz legend Pat Metheny, was a co-founder.) The farm also had a church, Longview Chapel Christian Church, which was completed in 1915. It soon became internationally known as a showplace farm. Today, one of the horse barns is home to Longview Farm Elementary, and the site of Longview Community College. The church and mansion are on the National Register of Historic Places. Other parts of the farm have been turned into Longview Lake, Longview Community College, and a development called New Longview. Source From Wikipedia