Mission Hills Property Management
Let us manage your Mission Hills rental property
Thank you for considering Home Rental Services for your residential leasing and management needs. We get hundreds of inquires each month from home owners and renters. The rental market is the strongest we have ever seen! What we do as a premier leasing consultant, is provide options for home owners and investors looking for a solution to this challenging situation.
We recognize that we cannot be all things to all people. As a result, please review the list below to understand more about the type of properties we specialize in marketing and managing. We have included important facts about why you should work with Home Rental Services below!
Home Rental Services specializes in single family homes, duplexes and townhouses with the following attributes:
- We represent and manage houses in the $150,000 - $1,000,000+ range.
- Our specialty is rental homes in Johnson County.
- We will not normally accept management of property more than about 20 miles from our Overland Park office at I-435 and Metcalf.
- We do not represent apartment units, condominiums or lofts.
- All properties must meet any applicable local ordinance requirements.
- All properties must meet reasonable habitability standards.
- We are able to show the home while you still live there. To lease your home quickly, please remove all furniture and personal belongings once you have moved out.
- Vacant homes are not good for the house, your cash flow or our reputation so we want to do a great job as quickly as possible.
Here are some things that set us apart from other companies in our industry:
- We have been in business since 1989.
- We efficiently and successfully manage over $200 million in real estate investments for our clients.
- Our phones are answered LIVE for personal service 6 days a week.
- You will be assigned one of our professional property managers.
- Our leasing agents show properties 7 days a week.
- The majority of our business is conducted using web based tools, including electronic agreements, direct deposits, monthly statements and more.
- We collect and process over $7 million in rents for our clients each year.
- Vendor invoices are NOT “up-charged” for services rendered.
- We have a large professional network in the KC area to locate qualified renters.
- We do not sell homes or do commercial leasing. Our full attention is dedicated to leasing and maintaining your property.
- We are licensed and active members in the national and local board of Realtors and in the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
- Your home will be professionally advertised on many rental web sites.
Inquire About Our Services
Mission Hills Area Information
An Indian mission was established at the town's site in the 1830s, hence the name of the later settlement.
The city started as a planned upscale community for the elite by J.C. Nichols to be built around the Mission Hills Country Club (Kansas) on the hills above Brush Creek just south of the Shawnee Methodist Mission. Most of the country club's property is in Kansas but its original clubhouse was in Kansas City, Missouri, allowing it to serve liquor, which was prohibited on the Kansas side. Nichols laid out plans in 1914. He had developed the country club to enhance the value of his Kansas properties after discovering that upscale buyers were reluctant to live on the Kansas side of the state line.
Adjoining the club Nichols established the Community Golf Club. After it dramatically grew, it moved to what today is the Kansas City Country Club. Nichols lured the Kansas City Country Club to take over the land, and the Community Golf Club went on to establish the Indian Hills Country Club. Together, the three clubs became the most prestigious in the Kansas City metropolitan area; many rank them in order of prestige: Kansas City first, Mission Hills second, and Indian Hills third. Source From Wikipedia