Overland Park Property Management
Let us manage your Overland Park rental property
Thank you for considering Home Rental Services for your residential leasing and management needs. We get hundreds of inquires each month from home owners and renters. The rental market is the strongest we have ever seen! What we do as a premier leasing consultant, is provide options for home owners and investors looking for a solution to this challenging situation.
We recognize that we cannot be all things to all people. As a result, please review the list below to understand more about the type of properties we specialize in marketing and managing. We have included important facts about why you should work with Home Rental Services below!
Home Rental Services specializes in single family homes, duplexes and townhouses with the following attributes:
- We represent and manage houses in the $150,000 - $1,000,000+ range.
- Our specialty is rental homes in Johnson County.
- We will not normally accept management of property more than about 20 miles from our Overland Park office at I-435 and Metcalf.
- We do not represent apartment units, condominiums or lofts.
- All properties must meet any applicable local ordinance requirements.
- All properties must meet reasonable habitability standards.
- We are able to show the home while you still live there. To lease your home quickly, please remove all furniture and personal belongings once you have moved out.
- Vacant homes are not good for the house, your cash flow or our reputation so we want to do a great job as quickly as possible.
Here are some things that set us apart from other companies in our industry:
- We have been in business since 1989.
- We efficiently and successfully manage over $200 million in real estate investments for our clients.
- Our phones are answered LIVE for personal service 6 days a week.
- You will be assigned one of our professional property managers.
- Our leasing agents show properties 7 days a week.
- The majority of our business is conducted using web based tools, including electronic agreements, direct deposits, monthly statements and more.
- We collect and process over $7 million in rents for our clients each year.
- Vendor invoices are NOT “up-charged” for services rendered.
- We have a large professional network in the KC area to locate qualified renters.
- We do not sell homes or do commercial leasing. Our full attention is dedicated to leasing and maintaining your property.
- We are licensed and active members in the national and local board of Realtors and in the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
- Your home will be professionally advertised on many rental web sites.
Inquire About Our Services
Overland Park Area Information
Overland Park covers a large section of the Kansas City Suburbs. It’s known for its farmers market, parks, shopping, and excellent schools. There are many things that make Overland Park a great place to live or own investment properties.
The schools are some of the best in the country. There are great sports complexes for young athletes, Deanna Rose Farmstead for families, the Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, large farmers market in old downtown Overland Park, convention center, and excellent community college.
Overland Park also has the area’s largest mall, Oak Park Mall. Renters can find many options in the area as the price ranges go from $800/month all the way up to luxury homes over $4,000/month and everything in between.