Lee's Summit Property Management
Let us manage your Lee's Summit rental property
Thank you for considering Home Rental Services for your residential leasing and management needs. We get hundreds of inquires each month from home owners and renters. The rental market is the strongest we have ever seen! What we do as a premier leasing consultant, is provide options for home owners and investors looking for a solution to this challenging situation.
We recognize that we cannot be all things to all people. As a result, please review the list below to understand more about the type of properties we specialize in marketing and managing. We have included important facts about why you should work with Home Rental Services below!
Home Rental Services specializes in single family homes, duplexes and townhouses with the following attributes:
- We represent and manage houses in the $150,000 - $1,000,000+ range.
- Our specialty is rental homes in Johnson County.
- We will not normally accept management of property more than about 20 miles from our Overland Park office at I-435 and Metcalf.
- We do not represent apartment units, condominiums or lofts.
- All properties must meet any applicable local ordinance requirements.
- All properties must meet reasonable habitability standards.
- We are able to show the home while you still live there. To lease your home quickly, please remove all furniture and personal belongings once you have moved out.
- Vacant homes are not good for the house, your cash flow or our reputation so we want to do a great job as quickly as possible.
Here are some things that set us apart from other companies in our industry:
- We have been in business since 1989.
- We efficiently and successfully manage over $200 million in real estate investments for our clients.
- Our phones are answered LIVE for personal service 6 days a week.
- You will be assigned one of our professional property managers.
- Our leasing agents show properties 7 days a week.
- The majority of our business is conducted using web based tools, including electronic agreements, direct deposits, monthly statements and more.
- We collect and process over $7 million in rents for our clients each year.
- Vendor invoices are NOT “up-charged” for services rendered.
- We have a large professional network in the KC area to locate qualified renters.
- We do not sell homes or do commercial leasing. Our full attention is dedicated to leasing and maintaining your property.
- We are licensed and active members in the national and local board of Realtors and in the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
- Your home will be professionally advertised on many rental web sites.
Inquire About Our Services
Lee's Summit Area Information
Growth of the town can be studied through historic Sanborn Maps, which document building types and uses in the city during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
In 1912, R.A. Long, the owner of a lumber company, began building his estate, named Longview Farm, on the western edge of the city and into part of Kansas City. When complete, it had a mansion, five barns and 42 buildings in the 1,700 acres (6.9 km2). (Moses Metheny, the great-grandfather of jazz legend Pat Metheny, was a co-founder.) The farm also had a church, Longview Chapel Christian Church, which was completed in 1915. It soon became internationally known as a showplace farm. Today, one of the horse barns is home to Longview Farm Elementary, and the site of Longview Community College. The church and mansion are on the National Register of Historic Places. Other parts of the farm have been turned into Longview Lake, Longview Community College, and a development called New Longview. Source From Wikipedia