Current Owner Overview
Information you need
Thank you for trusting Home Rental Services to manage your home! At Home Rental Services, we treat your home as our own. We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or home owner, and tailor our services to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your home.
We work hard to help you receive uninterrupted cash flow and avoid unnecessary wear and tear on your home. As you know, we are here to coordinate any reported maintenance for your house, pay you electronically each month, and give you peace of mind that your house is safe and sound.
To access the Owner Portal to view your monthly statements and more, click here.
To contact our property managers about your home, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important tips for current owners:+
- Utilities: We highly recommend enrolling in the electric and gas company's "revert to owner programs" if you haven't already. This makes a seamless transition any time the home becomes vacant. (Utility companies will not allow Home Rental Services to do anything related to an account on your behalf, it requires contact from you directly.)
- To avoid unnecessary costs in the future due to wood rot, leaks, etc., contact your property manager to set up an annual gutter cleaning program
Things we automatically take care of for you:+
- Coordinate maintenance as needed/requested
- Professionally open and close sprinkler systems seasonally
- Winterize your home if vacant
- Have your lawn mowed if vacant
- Perform lease renewal walkthroughs or move in/move out inspections
- Pay Annual Rental License Fee (this applies in many cities in Kansas)
What we will do for you at your request:+
- Any preventative maintenance or improvements you want done
- Annual gutter cleaning program
- Set up lawn mowing and lawn applications/treatments
- Pay Home Owner Association (HOA) dues out of your account
- Pay utilities out of your owner account if your home is vacant